NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Safety Inspections of DACC cars wanting to drag race

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Safety Inspections of DACC cars wanting to drag race Reply with quote

I think we need to offer to members the service and experience some members have related to Tri-five car drag racing reliability if they care to drag race their car at club encouraged events. This could amount to an inteview of the owner and an inspection of the visable drive train before they race their car. Any comments on this idea? In 2 years we have had 2 club members crack transmission cases. This kind of stuff is preventable. I'll volunteer to help.
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this might be a good idea, I hate to see un-necessary damage to our cars ...

perhaps next season before the series begins, we can have a 'Warm Up Test/Tune' event at one of the local tracks where we can make some practice runs and inspect the cars then ... what do you think?
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is a good idea. I would sure like to prevent a case break in my car, or any other thing for that matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: