NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pelican's Landing Lake Texoma cruse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Pelican's Landing Lake Texoma cruse Reply with quote

I'm excited and making plans to attend the DACC cruise with Central Oklahoma Classic Chevy to Pelican's Landing Lake Texoma this Sunday, July 10.

My wife would like to know how many spouses, girlfriends, etc. will be going on the cruse? Safety in numbers.

Hope to see ya then Smile

I may be driving my other classic and what I consider the rarest car on the road. So be on the lookout for the Citation. No, not the police kind the Chevy kind Exclamation Arrow

Yes, Virginia there is a Citation still on the road. Rolling Eyes Wink Razz
Bill Preston
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the pix of the Citation.... Now we'll recognize you on Sunday. You are setting a good example for everyone who can't drive their Chevy. We've been encouraging people to come in a street car if need be. The point is to get together!!!!! (and not be melted)

I think we have about 10 spouses going from our club and most of the
OKC bring their spouses to everything... I think the spouses actually run that club Laughing

Diane
Bill Preston
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the general information on the cruise. Everyone is welcome to join us or meet us up at Pelican's Landing, or in Sanger, if it's more convenient for you. Detailed map and directions to the restaurant are on their web site. http://www.cedarmills.com/maps.htm

DACC Club Cruise to Pelican's Landing
at Cedar Mills Resort on Lake Texoma
Sunday, July 10th

Meet Bill & Diane Preston in Lewisville at Braums
(812 S. I-35E (Stemmons)) at Fox Ave. & E-35E(Exit 451).
There is a Shell station for gas next door.
the caravan will leave at 10:15 am

We will drive North on E-35E past Denton to Exit 478 in Sanger (FM 455)
East on 455 a few blocks to Sportsman Citgo Station at Business Loop 35 (Chapman & 6th) for a 15 minute Gas/Pit/Potty stop in Sanger.

At 11 am
East on 455 across the dam at Lake Ray Roberts to U.S. 377
North on 377 Thru Pilot Point, Tioga, Colinsville and Whitesboro.

The turnoff to Pelican's landing is approximately 12 miles North of Whitesboro (US 82)
It is marked by a large billboard for Cedar Mills Marina and Resort and Pelican's Landing Waterfront Restaurant. (on the right side of the road).

Turn east (right) on Cedar Mills Road, follow the hard surfaced road for 3 miles and it will take you directly to Pelican's Landing at noon.

At Pelican's landing we are setting up the dining for 1 pm to allow some slack for arrivals and also the standing around visiting, photography, etc. John Rush has offered to do photos of your car there, if you want. We will be meeting members of the Central Oklahoma Classic Chevy Club.
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a change in plans. My wife Jodi's job has her going to Austin. Kinda of a last minute thing. She sends her regrets. But I still plan on attenting and will meet everyone at Braums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: