NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO ALL CLASSIC CHEVY AND HOT RODER LOVERS, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBERT VALDEZ

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: TO ALL CLASSIC CHEVY AND HOT RODER LOVERS, I NEED YOUR HELP! Reply with quote

I AM THE DIRECTOR OF PLANT OPERATIONS FOR SILVERADO SENIOR LIVING IN PLANO,TX. AND HERE RESENTLY I WAS ASKED TO HELP IN ORGANIZING A CAR SHOW EVENT FOR RESIDENTS,FAMILIES AND NABORS IN THE WEST PLANO AEREA FOR SAT. JUNE, 28TH 2008, THIS WOULD BE OUR 1ST. ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR AND HOT ROD SHOW,I CONTACTED A EVENT CORDENATOR WHO IS KNOWN FOR CAR SHOWS AND WOULD INVITE EVERY ONE THEY KNEW, I HAVE ORDERED THE TROPHIES, FOOD,DRINKS,SNACKS, THE STREET BLOCKED OFF,GAMES FOR THE KIDS AND EVEN A D.J. TO PLAY MUSIC, THE EVENT WAS TO LAST 5 HOURS AND FREE FOR EVERY ONE, NOW THE EVENT CORDENATOR BACKED OUT FOR RESONS UNKNOWN,PLEASE! UNDERSTAND I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL THIS EVENT AND LET MY RESIDENTS DOWN, BUT I DONT HAVE ANNY CONTACTS OR KNOW ANNYONE WITH CLASSIC CARS OR HOT RODS,SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME CORDENATE THIS EVENT OR KNOW ANNY ONE WHO WANTS TO SHOW OFF THEIR CARS CALL ME AT 214-543-3614 THANKS! AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU- ROBERT VALDEZ
Bill Preston
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get the word out to the various car clubs and individuals who enjoy bringing their cars out to car shows by listing your event with hotrodhappenings.com.

Many of the local car guys refer to this site to see what's scheduled in their area. I just checked and there doesn't seem to be anything listed yet in the Plano area. The listing is free.

Hope you have a successful show and the residents enjoy it.
jaspermaggie
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

Hi Robert,
My son, Tom McGee, told me about your post and call for help. I'm not sure how this would work but maybe we could help each other. I am on the Board of Directors of the Assistance Center of Collin County. We are located on 18th Street in Plano. We assist low income families, including many seniors. We are holding our First Annual Bobby - Sox Bowling Fundraiser on June 27th at Plano Super Bowl on Ave. K. We have a 50's Theme so your classic cars would be a perfect addition. We will have a fajita buffet, drinks, best 50's costume contest, prizes and raffles.

If you think you might be interested in piggy backing off us or doing some kind of joint venture please check out our web site www.AssistanceCenter.org that gives more details then call the President of our Organization Bonnie Dudley at 214-402-7901. Hope this works out.

Sincerely,
Brenda McGee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: