NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Autorama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Autorama Reply with quote

Did anyone in the club win?
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone in the club won as far as I am concern . . we had a great display and talked to lots of folks along with passing out many of our color handouts and flyers on the March show .. looking forward to another great Tri Five Show at Reliable in March .. I do know several in the club won awards but I did not get the specifics .. our club took Outstanding Club Display that netted a plaque and cash for the club! Thanks to all who contributed to the club display with their time and/or cars !
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew we had the best club display. Them and Torques may have had more cars but DACC had the quality.

Congratulations for all the guys who showed. During the time I was there I received many positive remarks.

By my way of thinking, the display was a classic art.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: