NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

55 2-door BelAir HT for sale w/title, needs a good resto.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER
View previous topic :: View next topic  
millsdeals

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: 55 2-door BelAir HT for sale w/title, needs a good resto. Reply with quote

I have a 55 BelAir 2 door HT for sale with title, car is in Arlington Texas.
Here's an original paint(never painted except for primer-see pics for appearance) 55 BelAir 2 door HT for sale with title. It's needing a restoration but probably one of the best project cars you find in the SW right now and won't have to spend a lot of time looking for parts or replacing panels on it for damage or rust. Really up to you of course what you want to do with it and how much $, time and effort you'll to put into it to get it the way you want it.

The original interior was replaced in the early 80's it looks like, has buckets and will need new door panels and the regular stuff. The rear seat is intact and in really good shape, just recover it, no fixing is needed. The windows are in good shape, looks like all the side glas has been replaced & the front & back are original from what I can tell. The gas tank is a new replacement, recently done.
It's an original Arizona car and the floors don't have a bit of rust on them. Overall it's a good restoration car and will be an easy fixer no matter which way someone would want to go with it. The Engine is a 350(best I can tell) and it has a Turbo 400 in it also, the rear end is stock, don't know the gears & it was an original automatic car also. In the trunk there is sheetmetal & crossbar reinforcement where the shocks mount(see pics.) it;s a nice job actually. It has duals on it but pipes are old, needs replacing from the mufflers back to stay with the same pipes up front.

The car hasn't ran on the street in a while and has been sitting in Arizona & New Mexico for a good while before I brought it up here in Arlington. Can't tell you any history on it, just what condition it's in now.
Pics. tell the story on the condition. I didn't get the exterior chrome from the guy I bought it from but may will be able to contact him, he owes it to me. Engine runs but not very good, no miss or heavy smoke, carb needs work & just a weak motor, can drive it though. Steering column needs some work or replacing, hooked up but not everything on it, turn signal switches off but have them. I also have a nice fiberglass tilt front end that I bought for it and will part with it separately.

The car is now listed on eBay under item #170551326776
and will sell this week, bidding has hit my reserve alreay, auction ends Sunday evening at 10:00 p.m. central time. So bid to win if you're
seriously wanting a good 55 2 door HT to restore folks.

Some pics. are on this photobucket album link also, copy and paste.

http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy237/millsdeals/55%20BelAir%20HT/

Let me know if you want more pics. also.
I'm open to any serious offers but would like to look at 7,500 to start with, needing to pay some bills so it's really for sale to the best offer

Can call me anytime on it & I'll answer any questions the best I can, I've looked the car over real well so I know what's been done and what hasn't & what's missing. I live in SW Arlington Texas, just 30 mins. from D/FW Airport and 5 mins. from South Ft. Worth.
My cell is 817 564-5636, ask for Layne Miller.
Also can e-mail me at millsdeals@hotmail.com for questions or to set-up an appt. to see it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: