NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member local area Photographer in Plano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soliz387

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: New Member local area Photographer in Plano Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

My name is Rene and I am a local freelance photographer in Plano. Really enjoy the classic chevy look and am wanting to locate some local cars to photograph for an upcoming series. I have some 50's pin up themed models in line for the shoot I just now need the cars to include in the photograph. Someone recommended this site so thought i'd visit.

I'd love to find an indoor location to photograph these cars and models but outdoor works as well. There would be no cost to the car owners and I would supply the owners with 5 finished and processed digital images.

My processing style is a bit more high contrast, fantasy type feel. I've attached a few samples of my work.

If anyone is interested please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to find some great cars to photograph in the upcoming months. Thanks again!

Rene
rs387@verizon.net

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=216562&l=75c9c98b1e&id=100001205177895
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=232984&l=b8994601c9&id=100001205177895
andy56
Tri Five Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a phone number and i will call you back about your pictures with a car. Andy, my email is darngoodcorn@yahoo.com or 972-951=4603.
soliz387

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Andy, Sent this to your e-mail as well

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me yesterday. And also thank you for allowing me to use your car and garage for a future shoot. It is greatly appreciated. What you described was exactly what I was looking for. Give me some time to line up the models for the shoot and I'll be in contact with a set date. Will typically shoot on the weekend, probably a Saturday. I'm thinking in Early to mid January. My cell number is 214-642-6405. I have your number. I will be in contact with you when i get all details finalized. And thank you again so much for allowing me to use your car and garage Andy. Take care

Rene
soliz387

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey andy,

Can you direct me to the photos of your car again on the site? When we talked last I was driving so was not able to write down the location. Thanks.
soliz387

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: A few sample shots. . Reply with quote

Thanks again Andy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100001205177895&aid=43881
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: