NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interior/Audio/Fabrication Shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melody57
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Interior/Audio/Fabrication Shop Reply with quote

I meet John Hernandez of Headliner X Customs at the recent Goodguys show. Headliner Customs is located at 7333 Airport Freeway, Ft. Wort, Texas 76118. Has anybody used Headliner Customs or know of anybody of anyone that has used them? They do interior & audio work. Their web site looks good www.headlinerx.com and he has worked me up a quote.
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry, I talked to them at Goodguys also. I was impressed by the way he said they protect your car from damage while their working on it. Are you doing a stock or custom interior? I'm thinking of taking my seats over there next week and get an estimate. I just got through sandblasting the back seat springs and painted them. I would be interested in the quote he gave you and what it includes.
Don
melody57
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Interior/Audio/Fabrication Shop Reply with quote

I guess you could say I am doing stock & custom interior. I am getting my bucket seats from Larry Dennis Company. I have looked at Larry Dennis seats for a couple of years and a few years back I purchased all my interior materials for a 47 Chev. there. At Larry Dennis be sure to use a company name if you order anything because a company name gets you a nice discount. I used Heritage Insurance as the company name so it doesn't have to be an automotive company. Headliner Customs (John X Hernandez) gave me a very detailed estimate on the interior work I wanted done. I am going with new buckets and they will be covered in the stock Belair material (red & black) which my car already has in it for panels and back seat. I will have a console built and we are changing the a/c vents. When the bench seat comes out I am going to dynamat floor all the way to the trunk and door panels and since the carpet will be out I will go back with new carpet. Larry Dennis was also set up at Goodguys and I see them at NSRA events. I ran a check (BBB) on Headliner X Customs & John X Hernandez and there was NO complaints on file. So far I have been impressed with the detail they have given me on what I want to do and they have stayed in close contact with me. Larry Dennis sales folks said Headliner Customs were good folks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: