NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cackle video ..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Cackle video .. Reply with quote

I got a real treat at the 2011 Texas Drag Geezer Reunion in Garland recently, this event takes place each year and is a 'reunion' of all the old drag racers and it very well attended by many of the historic and legendary personalities of the sport of drag racing, my treat was to get to sit in a front engine top fuel dragster that belongs to Jim Anderson for a 'cackle' at 95% nitro and several thousand HP, this is a tribute replica of Steve Carbone's last front engine nitro dragster (the one that had the famous 'burn down' with Garlits on the starting line at Indy in 1971), what a experience and my hats off to those speed gladiators who then and today pilot these beasts - I can only imagine the experience!

VIDEO HERE http://youtu.be/ApqLBnE_hq8

'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: