NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vintage Car Alignment and Drag Slicks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Vintage Car Alignment and Drag Slicks Reply with quote

I'll share this info for those interested.
As you may or may not know getting an alignment on a 55-57 is limited due to all the shop alignment equipment conversion to digital in the modern shops. Here is a fellow that shop (Dallas Brake and Alignment)aligned my 57 and indicates he can align the vintage classics in your driveway on Saturdays/Sundays, and save driving or trailering like I had to do on a workday. I'll likely use him on my next front end rebuild at less than the shop rate. My 57 never felt better at 100+ mph at the MotorPlex.
Mickey's Alignment Service (near Grand Prarie)
Mickey McDoniel
(817) 992-0593
mj1250@yahoo.com

Also,
If you need drag slicks I just recently purchased a set of 9.00X29.00 drag slicks with drag tubes for my 2006 season usage on my 57 at $100 less than my 2 year ago purchase of the 9.00X28.00 Goodyear slicks and tubes I use now. The prices are posted on the M&H site.
It's internet and phone plus honest with delivery as promised.
M&H RaceMaster
mandhtires.com
(661) 324-9523
126 Union Ave. Bakersfield, CA 93307
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: