NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Texas Dream Cruise Car Show and Cruise-JUNE 29th (Frisco)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexasDreamCruise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Texas Dream Cruise Car Show and Cruise-JUNE 29th (Frisco) Reply with quote

Hey there car enthusiasts! On June 29th, 2013, the Texas Dream Cruise is gearing up to become the largest one day car show and cruise held annually in the Southwest. If it has wheels it's time to DUST IT OFF and SHOW IT OFF!! Only $20 by April 30 to show or cruise your car. FC Dallas stadium, Frisco, TX. The Rumble Kings band plus many family activities too - all free to the general public. Find us on the web at www.texasdreamcruise.com, facebook(Texas Dream Cruise) and twitter (TXDreamCruise). Thanks for letting me share!
TexasDreamCruise

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE! We are extending early bird registration through May 31st. This means you can still receive a FREE wall or dash plaque (pick up at show)with your registration through 5/31. Registration continues up to the day of the event, however, anyone that registers after June 26 at midnight will be in general parking. So if you're wanting a specific parking preference, be sure register prior to June 26th,Midnight.
http://www.texasdreamcruise.com/register-now?task=individual_registration&event_id=1
TexasDreamCruise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don’t want to miss Texas Dream Cruise! Saturday June 29th, noon to 5 PM at FC Dallas Stadium in Frisco,TX. It’s gearing up to become the largest annual car show and car cruise in Texas. Car clubs from throughout TX, OK, KS, AR, LA and TN will be attending and it’s all benefiting the Boys & Girls Club of Collin County, the North Texas Military Association and CITY House.

We’re expecting thousands of cars to be on display. Texas Dream Cruise welcomes all cars: classics, currents, coupes, convertibles and customs! (There are still some parking lot spaces left for car exhibitors – see www.texasdreamcruise.com to reserve a spot now.) They’ll even be activities, rides, a mechanical bull and 70 booths for family and kids - plus VIP cars including Eleanor, the highly modified 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 from the movie “Gone in 60 Seconds”. Live music by The Rumble Kings. And it’s all FREE. (Optionally, please bring food items for for the Frisco Family Services food pantry.)

Car Parading is scheduled throughout the day, plus they’ll be a Mega Lap through the streets of Frisco starting at 5 PM. After that, hang out around the FC Dallas lots and talk cars, enjoy dinner at a nearby restaurant with other car-crazed friends, Cruise up and down Preston Road showing off your Ride – or attend Frisco’s largest parking lot After Party at the nearby Market Street shopping center starting at 6 PM. And if you’re not on wheels, you can always pull up some lawn chairs or toss out a blanket along the cruise route and watch the dream cars drive by.

Sponsored by Blue's Pub, Dallas Observer, Frisco Automotive, Frisco On-line, Frisco Style, LD Automotive, Pole Position, QwikWash and Silver Star Pictures.
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having rear differential problems with the '57 I hope to have them fixed by the time of the show and be in attendance. Other wise, I'll stop by as a spectator..
TexasDreamCruise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

57boxman wrote:
I am having rear differential problems with the '57 I hope to have them fixed by the time of the show and be in attendance. Other wise, I'll stop by as a spectator..

We hope you'll register your awesome 57! We'd love to have it in the show. If not, we're glad to have you as a spectator.
fiftysixbowtie
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just registered but didn't see a DACC group to join so I just clicked 55-56-57 Chevys. I guess I'll just look for the banner or ask to be directed to the proper lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: