NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge Drags, Kennedale 4/13/2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge Drags, Kennedale 4/13/2014 Reply with quote

Let's have a big turnout for this event on Sunday since it is also the APRIL club event, all cars can race, TEAM DC needs you!, dial your own ET bracket racing so all cars compete equally!, gates open at 8AM so if you would like to compete get there by 9AM as time trials will begin, then we will go into eliminations, there will be DACC members there to help first timers, and the best part is get there by 11AM if you are just spectating so that you can see some of the action on the drag strip AND have burgers, hot dogs and the works as Tom Walker is not only bringing his Chevy to race he is bringing all the goodies so that we all can have a great lunch! All you need to do is pay the spectator fee of $10 to get in! The club pit area will be where all the '55-'57 Chevys are gathered at so seek us out! Hopefully our regulars will be there along with new faces! Count me in and I will see you there! Watch here or the club website homepage for any weather related news. Anyone else coming?
'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
Marv Cowden
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:44 am    Post subject: I'll be there Reply with quote

I'll be there if I get my car back together and the weather cooperates.

How about some of the cruisers showing up to support the fast lane members of DACC? I guarantee you'll like Tom's burgers.
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there weather permitting. Larry
orange56
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will need to check in the morning before heading to the race track. On the TMCCC web site about any canceling of the raceway.
orange56
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call on the race will not be made until 5:30 to 6:00 in the morning.
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scheduled DACC Day at the Drags has been postponed. We will do our event on Sunday April 27th at Denton's North Star Dragway. The agenda remains the same, the club (Tom W) will bring all the goodies for a big burger and hot dog picnic at the track and all are encourage to attend!
'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
55FuelieWaggin
150 series

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dave
Team Clark will plan to be there on April 27 in Denton. The boys (Adam and a few of his fellow Scouts) had a great time at this event last year. And I will be happy to serve as sous chef again to my esteemed OSU Alumnus serving up the venerable "Tom Burger". See ya at the drags! Geoff
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bummed on the cancellation today. We will be out of town on the 27th. Hope all have a good time and win a lot of races. Larry
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...it's rained out again as of today at 06:35, 08 June 2014. Since I've been tracking the TMCCC this must be a record for rain/WX delays.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: