NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1957 Chevy Stuff For Sale

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gogburn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: 1957 Chevy Stuff For Sale Reply with quote

1957 Chevy Stuff For Sale

LINK TO PICTURES... http://s610.photobucket.com/user/gogburn/library/1957%20Chevrolet/Parts%20for%20Sale?sort=4&page=1

Steering Column w/ Tilt - Came out of my 1957 Chevy, I have no idea what it came out of before that. No markings/numbers in sight. The only identifier is on the wiring harness that has "Delco Remy D-8-67". It was connected with linkage shown to a 4l80E 4 speed automatic transmission. Tip to tip it measures 34 3/4". I was told my transmission and Vortec motor came out of a 1996 GM one ton van, the column may have come from the same vehicle, or not. - $100

Custom Autosound USA-6 AM-FM Radio. Instruction Manual - [URL="http://www.casmfg.com/images/Radio_Manuals/USA6_Concours_manual.pdf"]USA6_Concours_manual.pdf[/URL] - $150
240 Watts (4x60), 12AM 18FM Station Memory, Aux Input, RCA Pre-Amp outputs. Comes with Aux cord to connect your phone so you can play Music, Pandora, etc. Good Condition.

1957 Texas license plates. AK-5743 Good condition, could use a repaint. - $100

Outside Door Handle Set 1957 2 Door HT - I replaced these with new ones. Fair Condition - $25

Low Rider Floor Console by Classic Consoles - Red, Good Condition. Sold by Classic Industries Part #TF13600E. - $60

Window Regulator - 1957 Driver's Side 2 Door HT- I replaced this with a new one. Loose. - $30

Seat Bottom Stop Plates - 1957 2 Door Hardtop, Classic Industries Part #TF126109. I bought these new and didn't use them. - $13

Various Trim Pieces and Quarter Panel Inserts - 1957 2 Door HT -
Right Side Trim Pieces - 4 - $75 or...
Front Fender Molding - Good condition needs polishing - $25
Door Molding - Good condition needs polishing - $25
Rear Lower Quarter Molding - Poor Condition, Holes - $25
Rear Upper Quarter Molding - Poor Condition, Holes - $25
Quarter Panel Inserts -2- $125 or...
Left Side - Good Condition - Chrome Script and Emblem need to be Replaced - $100
Right Side - Poor Condition - Chrome Script and Emblem need to be Replaced - $40

I have done the best I can to represent the actual condition of these parts verbally and in pictures. THESE ARE USED PARTS. If you have any questions or want to see more pictures contact me with a Private Message and I will do the best I can to accommodate you.

All prices are picked up in Fort Worth Texas. I can handle shipping, you pay for actual costs, on some of the smaller lighter parts. The heavier bulkier parts (steering column, panel inserts, trim pieces) I'm pretty clueless on how to ship since most would be truck freight and/or take special packaging.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the pictures.

LINK TO PICTURES... http://s610.photobucket.com/user/gogburn/library/1957%20Chevrolet/Parts%20for%20Sale?sort=4&page=1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: