NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE '55 HARDTOP BUILD PICS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: MORE '55 HARDTOP BUILD PICS Reply with quote

Car before teardown. Kept the doors and trunk lid from the '56. Car 60% blasted. Will do underside next week on rotisserie.

belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heath at Murray Kustom Rods is moving fast on my '55. No wasted effort in his shop. Glad I had a great rotisserie from Joe Wade at Longhorn MFG. As more and more bad areas were revealed from the soda-blasting, Heath decided to solve all the floor areas at once with the Full Floor and Full Trunk that I had saved from my '56 Chevy project. I'm glad I didn't sell them! I took them to his shop on Thursday. Upon arriving, saw that Heath already had the car for the replacement pans. Ordered: Drivers Side Quarter; both Wheel Tubs; Rockers; and Headlight Brows and Brackets. Once the floor goes in, he'll install the smooth Direct Sheet Metal firewall, trans tunnel and toeboards. Car has been in the shop for less than two weeks. More than I accomplished in years...Ed
[img]IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/hs4y95.jpg[/IMG]

belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: '55 BUILD SPEEDING ALONG Reply with quote

Got a lot accomplished last week of June and first week of July. New floor, trunk, wheel tubs, and rockers going on. These boys don't mess around.

belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: ANOTHER PIC OF INSIDE '55 Reply with quote

Pic of new floor from front. Still figuring out uploading pics, sorry about that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: