NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ECKLER'S '56 CHEV INNER FIBERGLASS FENDERS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: ECKLER'S '56 CHEV INNER FIBERGLASS FENDERS Reply with quote

ONE SET OF NEW 1-PIECE(MOLDED-IN LOWER FLAPS) ECKLER'S INNER FIBERGLASS FENDERS(ECKLER'S #35-251) STILL IN BOX. COST:$499.99 BEFORE SHIPPING. $350 OR BEST OFFER. PICK UP ONLY. DFW AREA.
972-365-8824 CELL HOME 940-321-0517
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: ECKLERS '56 INNER FENDERS PRICE UPDATE Reply with quote

$300 FOR THE SET NEW IN BOX.
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: ECKLERS '56 CHEVY 150/210/BEL AIR FIBERGLASS INNER FENDERS Reply with quote

CLEANING OUT MY GARAGE. PRICE LOWERED TO $250. THEY RETAIL FOR $499.95. STILL IN BOX
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: FREE TO DALLAS CLASSIC CHEVY MEMBER-'56 CHEVY INNER FENDERS Reply with quote

Come and get these Eckler's #35-251 fiberglass inner fenders. New in box. Get that smooth look without the cost of metal work. Includes molded-in lower flaps. Fits ONLY '56 150, 210, Bel Air Beauville, Nomad, and Townsman Wagon. I live on north side of Lewisville Lake in Hickory Creek. Work in Irving weekdays. I can load them up to be picked up in Irving at my office. Free to Dallas Classic Chevy club members or $200 to non-club members. Purchased from Ecklers(www.classicchevy.com) ($499.99 + shipping)about five years ago for my '56 project. 972-365-8824 days or 940-321-0517 weekends.
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: '56 Eckler's fiberglass inner fenders- PASSED ON TO DEALER Reply with quote

Ronnie Peters of Petrolia, TX now has the inner fenders for sale 940--524-3327
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: