NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet N Greet, Frosty's Drive In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briney
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject: Meet N Greet, Frosty's Drive In Reply with quote

Crishana and I are new members to the club and this was the second club event attended.

We had a great time meeting other members at the Meet N Greet Saturday. The weather couldn't have been better. We are glad that the club members are very open and friendly and we plan to attend several additional events this year. Because of the large club membership I see why events are scheduled all over the metoplex, enabling members the opportunity have an event near them.

I give David the President a lot of credit for coordinating the club events, as I have perspective having volunteered and served on boards on the past, recognizing the amount of work involved.

Again we had a great time thanks DACC...

Patrick Briney
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick -

Glad you and your wife made it to Frosty's with your beautiful '55! Thanks for the kind words and the credit goes well beyond my efforts, we have a great group of folks who all pitch in when needed to make this deal work. Hope to see you at more events!

David
'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jodi and I were very happy to see you guys at Frosty's. We hope you are able to attend many events in the coming years. I second, David's positive comments about your nice and cool yellow Tri5. I love the tri-power carbs!

I will look forward to seeing you and Crishana at the March event, The 'DACC Spring Garage Crawl'.

Marvin and I took a practice run today to check out the routes between the two great garages that are lined up for the Crawl. We were lucky to get to stop in at Mike Reeves home and garage, the Crawl's first stop. His garage is amazing. Marvin, Mike, his lovely wife Sandra and son David, as am I are very excited about the club touring Mike's Garage. At the beginning of the month, I was able to preview Mike Brown's Garage which will be the second garage of the crawl. Long story short is that, you will not want to miss the chance to check out Mike's "stuff!"

The crawl will be a car lover's daydream come true!

Happy to have your two as members.

Alan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: