NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else looking forward to the Garage Crawl?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject: Anyone else looking forward to the Garage Crawl? Reply with quote

Mar 19 - Saturday (new date)
DACC Garage Crawl, 3 stops, includes a free hamburger cookout!
Marvin has a really great Crawl set up for us that you will not want to miss.

This is a picture of my garage, not on the list. If it were not so greasy I would love
to have it on the crawl. Do you have a great garage? Let Marvin Cowden or David Graves know
and maybe we can come to your garage next year.

57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

This event will be so much fun! The Garage Crawl will explore the heart of our car hobby which is the opposite of the Glitzy Big Bang shows.

I like the big bang shows, however I really like the down home grass roots of hot rodding and spending time with my car club friends, people who have the same interests as I do; TRI-FIVE CHEVYS

Just saying!
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I'll be there for free hamburgers.
Marv Cowden
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Calories galore! Reply with quote

Chef Salinas has been quoted saying 'hamburgers and so much more', mumbling something about 'ribs', 'sausage', etc. Anyone who knows Andy knows he can cook, literally and figuratively.
So come prepared for a feast.
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Garage Crawl event this year will be about a lot more than free hamburgers. Last year Alan Strong set up a Crawl that was amazing, more of a museum tour! (pics here https://goo.gl/4XrjVq ) This year Marvin Cowden has stepped up and made arrangements for us to visit several club members garages, and it's always fun to see what folks have going on in their 'man cave'. The free burgers is just the cherry on top, it's seeing other club members garages and getting to know them better that makes this a great event. We had a great turnout last year, and I hope the turnout is even better this year. Details in your club email soon and in the March newsletter that will be delivered by your trusty mailman. This will be a lot of fun and I look forward to attending on Saturday March 19th!
'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: