NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHRA Banquet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: SHRA Banquet Reply with quote

Who plans on going to the Banquet this Sunday?

1957 Chevy BelAir
1949 Chevy Truck

Thought for the day-

Horsepower: "If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right
mrcar9155
210 Series

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be there. Hope a lot of folks can make it. Looks like a fun place and there should be some fun people there too!
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrcar9155 doesn't give me a name and I am not familiar with 'code'

My nephew will be there with a friend and he wanted to meet some of the guys in our club and renew friendships he has made during his days in Ennis

Steve Epperson is his name the oldest of my late brother's sons. He has a new car and is looking forward to be involved in racing again

I'll give him your name as well
Thank you
Larry

1957 Chevy BelAir
1949 Chevy Truck

Thought for the day-

Horsepower: "If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right
mrcar9155
210 Series

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, Larry.

This is Jim with the blue '37 Chevy Coupe. I'll look forward to meeting him.

I really enjoy the SHRA series. Like DACC, it is a great group of people and we have met many friends through this series.

If anyone has wanted to try their hand at drag racing or just want to come watch a great and varied collection of older cars go down the track, watch for their 2017 schedule to come out soon. They run at several area tracks. You'll find a very friendly and welcoming group of folks that will help you out if you have any questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: