NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reliable Chevrolet Classic Chevy Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Preston
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reliable Chevrolet Classic Chevy Show Reply with quote

2-4 pm March 11th at Reliable Chevrolet
Hwy. 75 & Arapaho in Richardson.
55-57 Chevys, Chevy Trucks & Corvettes only
No entry fee. Quarterly meeting.
Stop by and look around, join our club or pre register
for the Lone Star Classic Chevy Convention (May 5-7, 2006).
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to add that this event is open to non members of the club and also serves as a membership drive event so if you're out there looking for a club that has the tri fives at heart and would like to join, this is a great chance to come see us and become a part of the largest '55-'57 Chevy club in the southwest... we are also celebrating the club's 30th Anniversary and we will be serving birthday cake to all!!! Our association with Reliable Chevrolet continues to pay dividends for both our club and the dealership, if you missed last Saturday's Dallas Morning News, below is the half page color story on the front page of the classifieds about our Spring event at Reliable!

57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw the photos posted on the DACC web page. The photos were great and I enjoyed them very much. The Autorama and FW looked like fun and I'm sorry I missed them.

Thanks to all that put forth the effort and time to make the photos available and the web site up to date. You guys do a great job.

My camera had a bad battery when I went to the Reliable show and I didn't get a photo for my diary. Did anyone take a photo of my car that they could send me?

Alan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: