NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WANTED/NEEDED

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER
View previous topic :: View next topic  
57Handyman
150 series

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: WANTED/NEEDED Reply with quote

Per the Factory Assembly Instruction Manual, Section 9, Sheet 6.00, Steering Column and Clutch Rod Dash Seal, there is a retainer and a plate to hold the round felt seal in place. they are two rivets that hold the plate and retainer to the floor cover.

I need the retainer and plate. Does anyone know where I can get these two parts?

I called all the suppliers I could find and a few parts places and no joy.
Marv Cowden
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Danchuk Reply with quote

Check this Danchuk link, if they don't have it, you don't need it.
https://www.danchuk.com/e0c2798f-fa29-4fc9-8145-fe0cf0e8e7a9
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check with orange56. I'll PM his number.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: