NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rico and Son's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> WRENCHES - (Wacky Retirees Enjoying Neat Chevys, Hot rods, Engines & Stuff)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Gemsheim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Rico and Son's Reply with quote

I have noticed lately that on the DACC web site that I know longer see sponser ads for Rico. Did they decide to not renew or did they fall out of favor? Anyone know about the quality of there work on older hot rods?
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rico Padilla who is a club member is looking to move his shop and needs to hold on to his funds until a new location is selected and the move completed. In the meantime, Rico is still in operation and would be happy to look into any work on older hot rods that need attention. Be sure to tell him you're a DACC member!

http://ricoandsons.com/

'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
LorenB
150 series

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Did a great job Reply with quote

Rico worked on my stock 56 a few months ago. He did a great job and I am happy with his work. I'm sure glad he looked the whole car over because he found I had bad ball joints. I recommend him
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> WRENCHES - (Wacky Retirees Enjoying Neat Chevys, Hot rods, Engines & Stuff) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: