NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Road Rally to benefit Scottish Rite Hospital

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sccarally
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Road Rally to benefit Scottish Rite Hospital Reply with quote

I would like to invite you to a fun road rally benefiting the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, on Saturday, December 2nd. The Children's Book Run will start at Toyota of Rockwall, and end at Snuffer's Restaurant, also on I-30 nearby. In between will be miles of country roads of all sorts, but all paved. Following the course will be easy, but scoring maximum points will be a challenge.

All street-legal 4-wheel vehicles are welcome. Each car must have a driver and a navigator; passengers are allowed. Each person in the car should bring one new children's book, for any age. For details, go to msreg.com/CBR17msr . You can also preregister there, by paging down and clicking on "Continue". Preregistration is required.

Rally-day registration at Toyota of Rockwall will open at 10:00am, with the first car leaving at 11:31. The festivities at Snuffers should be over by about 3:00pm.

Join us!

Sasha
sccarally
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entries are coming in for the Book Run. The makes represented so far are Chevrolet (including Corvette), Dodge, Ford, Honda, Lincoln, and Toyota. My estimate at the moment is about 25 cars entered. The check-run and required Safety Check have been completed, and we are about ready to meet you on Saturday (9:30am) at Toyota of Rockwall. Tomorrow I will be sending out the rules to all who are preregistered. Join us!
Sasha
(msreg.com/CBR17msr)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: