NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AC Trinary switch need help to install switch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> WRENCHES - (Wacky Retirees Enjoying Neat Chevys, Hot rods, Engines & Stuff)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt
Tri Five Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: AC Trinary switch need help to install switch Reply with quote

I have a 1956 Bel Air with 350 crate motor, I installed a new March kit and ready to wire up a new trinary switch and charge system, It has a new elect fan installed and wired ( I did install the fan) , I'm not good with wiring and could use some help, or any recommendation of a Company to perform work.
I live in Midlothian TX.
I do have all tools needed to do work for AC charging just have never used them.
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, we can help. Send me your phone number in a private message and we can discuss a time and see if we can get it going.

Don
Matt
Tri Five Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank Bill, Don and Ed for coming out to help Saturday 12-16-17 to wire Trinary and charge AC system. it was a great day and funny thing about it was I had meet Don and Ed at a car show this past summer and it was great to see them and meet them again, Don's and his 57 and Ed with his Nomad
and I recall Bill Preston 57 corvette from a show a couple years ago. A great group of guys and I can't wait to join them again this summer at other shows. I have been a club member for 3 years and have yet had the opportunity to attend a Dallas Classic Chevy car show. but nowwwwww I can drive in style with the AC blasting thanks to there help.
if i can repay the favor please let me know how I can help.

Thansk again
PS Ed you forgot your trophy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> WRENCHES - (Wacky Retirees Enjoying Neat Chevys, Hot rods, Engines & Stuff) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: