NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tri5 Body Parts Vender

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarryG
210 Series

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Tri5 Body Parts Vender Reply with quote

Guys,

I found a really great vender on ebay that has a distribution facility in Lewisville, TX. Their seller name on ebay is "mattsclassicbowties". They actually office in California but their parts distribution is in Lewisville. Great communications and good pricing. So far I have purchased a set of inner quarters and a set of outer wheelhouses for my 56 2-door. All are good quality and best pricing I could find anywhere. You have to send them a message on ebay if you want to do a local pickup but they respond very quickly during office hours and the staff at the distribution site are friendly and efficient.

Thought I should pass these guys along as it is not every vender we can get good service, good pricing, and local pickup with no sales tax!

Good luck on your projects,

Larry

56 Chevy Sport Coupe
39 Chevy 1/2 Ton pickup
46 Ford convertible
68 Camaro SS Convertible
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wholesaler is http://goldenstarauto.com/ located in Lewisville. They are the supplier of parts for the giveaway cars that are won at the Tri Five Nationals each year. Many Tri Five part retailers get their parts from this source. Good tip on the ebay retailer! No sales tax and pickup in DFW is great!! Maybe DACC should become a retailer!!!! Hemm ..

'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about that when I started my 56, but did you read their "buy in" policy. http://goldenstarauto.com/Application.aspx?id=&c=&sc=&pi=.... You have to have a picture of a store front. I guess you could get a picture off Google. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Cars & Parts For Sale/Wanted - MOVED TO NEWSLETTER All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: