NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DACC at the Lone Star Goodguys Show - March 9th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: DACC at the Lone Star Goodguys Show - March 9th Reply with quote

Saturday, March 9th the DACC Tri Five Chevys will get together at the Goodguys show at TMS all day. Patrick Briney is leading our effort and he can help with any questions you might have. Come out on Thursday and Friday night also to the Sheraton across from TMS where the parking lot will become a big car show! Then on Saturday the club will have a shade tent set up and members can hang out there throughout the day. You can reach Patrick with any questions at Patrick@Briney.com. Below is a map for the Saturday function - BE THERE!!!

'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: DACC at Good-Guys Reply with quote

I’m assuming that you will need to register your car for entrance? Feb 24 is last day to get a $15.00 discount to register[/i]

1957 Chevy BelAir
1949 Chevy Truck

Thought for the day-

Horsepower: "If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right
Briney
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Weather Update Reply with quote

All,

It's your standard Texas weather in March. 22 degrees as I write this... There is a high chance of thunderstorms for this Saturday's Goodguys event.

At this point, we are still committed to going out Saturday for the event in hopes the weather will improve.

If things do not change and it looks like a rainout, I will send an update on the status of the DACC event.

Patrick
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm signed up to go so I hope the weather will cooperate. Larry Rollow
Briney
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:24 am    Post subject: Weather update Reply with quote

I just checked the weather and if it forecast holds true then storms will be moving into Roanoke late Friday evening and will continue until sometime in the afternoon on Saturday. So it looks like a rainout. I am holding out hope the weather will change and we can still hold the event.

I will make a decision on attending late Friday afternoon based on the weather.

FYI - I usually go out Thursday and spend Friday and Saturday at the event.
At this point I have canceled my room out at the Marriott and will drive to the event on Saturday, weather permitting. I hate TX weather...

Patrick
Briney
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:08 am    Post subject: Weather update Reply with quote

GOOD NEWS!!!

The weather keeps improving for the car show.

The chances of no rain look better and better as the week moves on. Keep your fingers crossed.

Patrick
Briney
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Saturday Reply with quote

All - The bad weather is supposed to end between 7 am & 9 am.

For those coming to the event plan to park in the marked Tri-Five parking area.

The tent should be where the newsletter indicated.

It is possible that it may be slightly further down the fence line. If you do not see it or me please call my phone. I should be there at about 8:00 am.

See ya tomorrow.

Patrick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: