NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muscle Car Drags at Denton Dragway May 13 Saturday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Muscle Car Drags at Denton Dragway May 13 Saturday Reply with quote

anyone planning to attend ?? ... this will be the last local race it appears until October so if you want to stretch that Chevy a little join the club at Race #4 of the Texas Muscle Car Drag Series this Saturday at Denton Dragway.. we had a nice turnout of local club members at the Lone Star Drags so lets do it again this Saturday! Same format as Lone Star, run a few time trials and determine your dial in and run eliminations ... more info at www.TMCCC.org
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on going.
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How'd you do ??
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Minute a Star the Next a Goat!

With positive anticapation after my victory at LSCCC I started off with two time trials running within .02 of my dial-in. Then things went a little down hill. I ran .17 off my dial-in which was bad enough to loose in the first round. My excuses? Well, I double lit staging and that spooked me. I let that make me cut a bad light a tenth slower than usual, I had a slow 60 feet, too tender on the launch and ran over my shift point in second gear 500 rpm. Seems petty but enough to make me a looser. I ran the consolation bracket, us fellow sad fellows call the race of losers but really called the “Race Of Champions”. In the first round after staging I rolled through the lights and red lighted. I think when I reved the engine to 2000 RPMs before the launch I also let up on the clutch rolling me through the starting line, red lighting and becoming an instant looser. Oh well, all and all a good time and that’s what it is all an about anyway but it is also nice to win!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: