NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STOLEN '55 Chevy Pickup ALERT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: STOLEN '55 Chevy Pickup ALERT Reply with quote

our club received a note from the owner.. be on the lookout

On September 16th between the hours of 1PM-3PM someone broke into our locked garage and stole my husband’s 1955 Chevy Pickup! This was purchased new by my father-in-law who has since passed away. It has huge sentimental value to my husband. While it was stolen from the Haysville, KS area we are told that more than likely it is already out of state. Would you mind keeping and eye out and spreading the word in your area and help us bring our truck home? Below is a link that has a picture of the truck and our contact info.

http://www.hotrodhotline.com/feature/stolen/2010/VickieHaun09172010/

Vicki Haun
'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RECEIVED THIS NOTE - GOOD NEWS
We got a phone call at 1AM from the sheriff department……..they found our truck sitting in a driveway of some slimeballs house!!!! Old Red is home!!!! I can never thank everyone enough for all the help……….thank you seems like such small words but I hope you know just how much we appreciate everyone’s help.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Donald & Vickie Haun………. Old Red thanks you too! J
'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great.
But it sounds like a case of "dumb criminals" that Jay Leno would put on "Headlines". Putting a bright red stolen truck, that's the only one in town, in your driveway. Very Happy
melody57
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: STOLEN TRUCK Reply with quote

The good Lord was looking out for these folks, this was better than luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: