NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wiering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reefrider
150 series

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: wiering Reply with quote

Well my AAW updated harness got here. Wewww, dammmm,lolll opend the box and i sure got a fear factore going on now.Sure is a lot of wiering.Lolll,the directions says wat and where to start but im wondering ,, should i take all the old wiering out first or go section by section?Lolll, guess ill run the ol 57 one more time before i start,lolll. Cause she will be down for a bit before i get done.Well wish me luck and if anyone has sum suggestions fier away.
Later Dave Reber
Marv Cowden
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: wiring strategy Reply with quote

I tried putting my Painless harness in with the old wiring in place. Quickly discovered that it can't be done, far better to start with no wiring and lay everything out nice and neat before conecting it to guages, radio's, lights, etc. so you can plan the routing of the bundles. The longer the bundles, the cleaner the instalation will be. TAKE YOUR TIME! You'll be glad you did later.
reefrider
150 series

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: wiering Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply redtogo.Yep,was thinkn bout one wierloom at a time.remove old loom lay it out and install new loom.then go to next loom.Lolll, im a thinkn if i pull all the wiering out ill never get her back together.
Dave Reber
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: