NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have correct/good insurance!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Have correct/good insurance! Reply with quote

Our Chevys are made to drive, but accidents can happen and that is why you want to make sure you have the CORRECT insurance with a GOOD company (like with our club member AND sponsor Larry Rogers/Heritage Insurance!). DACC member Josh Hart had a very unfortunate accident with his beautiful '55 Bel Air Chevy when someone pulled right out in front of him. Josh AND the '55 took it hard! Looks like the '55 is going to be totaled and in time Josh will be back 100% but this illustrates that you must have good insurance! If you need a quote from someone who knows classic cars and their needs - contact Larry Rogers at Heritage Insurance http://www.heritageinstyler.com/

See the DACC Feature story done on Josh's '55 here ..
http://www.dallasclassicchevy.com/FeatureCar1105Hart.htm

AND GET BETTER SOON JOSH and hope to see you in a Tri Five again SOON!
'56 Corvette
'67 Camaro RS
'69 Blown 427 nostalgia front engine dragster
'17 Indian Chief Vintage
Marv Cowden
Bel Air

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: NNOOOOOO! Reply with quote

I'm heart broken. I hope Josh is o.k. but from the look on his face his heart is broken, too. Keep us informed on the car's and Josh's condition..
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Josh Reply with quote

We all have this fear of our prize procession.. This makes me sick to my stomach!! Josh, we hope that you are doing O.K.!!
55FuelieWaggin
150 series

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no!!! Hate to see this happen and do hope Josh is on the mend. I know how he feels - April 19 2010, a day that will live in infamy as the 55 Handyman got in a fight with the bumper of a Honda Passport and came in 2nd place... Have hope, they can go back together. And yes - please make sure you have correct insurance!!!
Joshua Hart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be something about Hondas. The car that pulled out in front of me was a Honda. Regardless, I won the battle with my insurance company and I am going to rebuild her. Anyone know anything about salvage titles?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: