NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Home Presentation to Wounded Warrior Monday March 3 at 10am

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
55FuelieWaggin
150 series

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Home Presentation to Wounded Warrior Monday March 3 at 10am Reply with quote

DACC - as some of you know I'm deeply involved in supporting our veterans and serve on the boards of Smiles Charity and Helping a Hero. I'd like to extend an invite to all club members to attend a home presentation event to SrA Brandon Byers and his wife Megan scheduled Monday, March 3, beginning at 10am located 1901 Elite Road, McKinney TX 75071. Congressman Sam Johnson and Mayor Brian Loughmiller will speak, American Idol finalist Celena Rae will sing national anthem, and I've got Hutchins BBQ lined up to cater lunch for anyone hungry for the best brisket on the planet. Special VIP guests include Lt Calvin Spann (WWII Tuskegee Airman), COL Ralph Hodge (USAF Korea War fighter pilot) and five wounded warriors - with a potential of having a Medal of Honor recipient present (I got a call from SFC Leroy Petry who said he's trying to get down here in time to attend).

Look for the signs, fire trucks and American flags. Wear red white and blue. I will have the '55 Handyman out, not required to bring your Tri-Five if you want to attend but if you do give me a shout as i will have 25+ Raytheon volunteers on site and will grant you VIP parking.
Geoff
972-965-6698
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: