NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRI=FIVE NATIONAL EVENT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: TRI=FIVE NATIONAL EVENT Reply with quote

Newsletter Issue #5
The Danchuk Tri-Five Nationals presented by Woody's Hot Rodz

The Danchuk Tri-Five Nationals
presented by Woody's Hot Rodz

It is hard to believe that next year the beloved 1955 Chevrolet will be celebrating its 60th birthday! To celebrate this occasion, Woody's Hot Rodz, along with our Title Sponsor Danchuk, will be putting on a three year celebration of the Tri-Five Chevrolet beginning August 14-15, 2015 at the nostalgic Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We are anticipating the largest single gathering of 1955, 56 and 57 Chevrolets since these great cars left the plants that produced them. This event will offer many exciting activities and giveaways for show participants including Tri-Five only Car Show Sponsored by Steele Rubber Products, Drag Racing Fun Runs, Autocross Test and Tune, Chevrolet only swap meet, Exhibition Shoebox Drag Racing featuring legends Charles Carpenter and Robby Vandergriff, Special Feature Cars presented by Dynamat, A Tribute to the Gassers and much, much more.
If you have never been to Bowling Green it is a must. The NHRA Hot Rod Reunion and the Holly LS Fest have both grown and prospered at this well maintained and heavily shaded venue for years. The town of Bowling Green opens their arms to Hot Rodders each time an event comes to their town. We hope to see you at the birthday party we are throwing for the 1955 Chevrolet. Also, 2015 is the 60th anniversary of the famed Small Block Chevrolet. We will have various events including a tribute to the Small Block called, "Where it all Began....." & a first ever Lifetime Achievement Award Ceremony for contribution to the Preservation of the 55, 56, & 57 Chevrolets will be presented.
Join us at the Danchuk Tri-Five Nationals in 2015! We hope to see you there!

Don't Miss this Historic Event! - Register Now or Download Registration Form

1957 Chevy BelAir
1949 Chevy Truck

Thought for the day-

Horsepower: "If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right
Marv Cowden
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: LONG cruise Reply with quote

I'm planning on going.
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good trip and we got a year to plan and save a dollar or two.

Think it will be a great event!

1957 Chevy BelAir
1949 Chevy Truck

Thought for the day-

Horsepower: "If a little is great, and a lot is better, then way too much is just about right
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: