NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

College Portrait Series Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FABrauer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: College Portrait Series Project Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a 54 year old photographer that has returned to college for my photojournalism degree.

I'm a senior (last year in college, not “that” senior Rolling Eyes ) and I will be graduating this May.

I have an assignment to shoot a series of “portraits” that share a similarity.

I ask if I could possibly interest 10 people, no less than 8 for my assignment.

I would pose you, the owner and incorporate your car into the shot.

I would like a short statement from each owner that I would caption under each person’s portrait.

It could be a “car” story, about the car you have now, or how they got into cars, etc.

I would give anyone participating free copies of their images after I have gone home and complete post-processing (tweaked them on the computer).

It’s the least I could do in exchange for your time helping me get a good grade.

I have been shooting for many years.
I'm in Flower Mound but I will drive most anywhere in the Dallas metroplex area.

If interested, please contact me as to the details, name, phone numbers, best times and address or location where you like for the background.

I have after 1pm free on Tuesday, all day on Wednesday and Thursday after 1pm.

Thank you.

Cordially, Frank A. Brauer

972-740-0006

Voice or Text
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, there is going to be a huge car show at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend. Maybe several thousand cars and car guys. There may be 60 or so cars from our club there. I would suggest attending and getting shots at the Speedway to save you travel and scheduleing problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: