NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMCCC Denton May 03

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: TMCCC Denton May 03 Reply with quote

Who's going? Due to the long haul I'll not be there early.
ChrisB
150 series

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Denton-TMCCC Reply with quote

The Blue coupe will be there, as long as Wichita Falls goes well the day before. Smile
orange56
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife Ann and I will be there also some more friends are coming. So we should have a cheering squad. Also bring shade.
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did everyone do?
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The club picked up points with 4 racers today. I was likely the only fresh racer to arrive, then to get eliminated in the first round. I need a coach!. All the others were running on left over energy from the previous day's or previous night's races they either participated in or watched very late. I went out with a slow light and an unplanned breakout. James C. went down first round with engine stumbling issues and could not run his dial. Jim B.'s friend Tony had a fresh race car and untested. He also was lost in the 1st round with some engine lean issues. Ever consistent Jim B. pulled a red light in the second round against a competitor's sloppy slow launch. We'll be back! Also Kenneth B.& wife, and their other family and friends rooted us on. Thanks to Kenneth for bringing the shade stand. See all in Ardmore, OK 07 June 2015. We're all mad enough to be back after today.!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: