NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Cruise to Decatur, Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: My Cruise to Decatur, Texas Reply with quote

Would you like to have a picture of your car in front of this painted Coke Sign in Decatur?

Jodi and I took a drive today to Decatur and ate at Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes on the square. Jodi had the beef on a shingle and I had the ribeye-chicken fried steak. The food and atmosphere of the restaurant was excellent. A nice place to eat and a nice easy drive in the country.

I guess the swap meet in Decatur is the week after the AutoRama. Anyone going? I would like to try to get rid of some of my old parts.

Check out my blog post about my cruise to Decatur for lunch

at: http://bit.ly/1oEqqIp

Alan
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: '57BOXMAN'S CRUISE TO DECATUR Reply with quote

I'LL BE TAKING MY RED/WHITE '55 HARDTOP UP THERE SOON FOR A PIC BESIDE THE COCA-COLA SIGN. AT THE SWEETIE PIE LOCATION YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS ANOTHER RESTAURANT. I'D SENT PICS OF MY '55 WHILE IT'S IN THE BODY SHOP BUT I LOST THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW-TO. CHANGED COMPUTERS IN JANUARY. NOW WINDOWS 10, STILL FINDING MY WAY....Ed
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: '57BOXMAN'S CRUISE TO DECATUR Reply with quote

belairvette wrote:
I'LL BE TAKING MY RED/WHITE '55 HARDTOP UP THERE SOON FOR A PIC BESIDE THE COCA-COLA SIGN. AT THE SWEETIE PIE LOCATION YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS ANOTHER RESTAURANT. I'D SENT PICS OF MY '55 WHILE IT'S IN THE BODY SHOP BUT I LOST THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW-TO. CHANGED COMPUTERS IN JANUARY. NOW WINDOWS 10, STILL FINDING MY WAY....Ed

Cool! I hope you post on this thread as I would like to see the picture.

Enjoy!

Alan
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: '57 BOXMAN'S CRUISE TO DECATUR Reply with quote

LOOKING FORWARD TO TAKING A PIC OF MY '55 BELAIRVETTE WITH THE COCA-COLA PAINTING BEHIND. THANKS FOR TAKING THAT CRUISE UP THERE...ED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: