NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2006 Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge Drag Racing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: 2006 Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge Drag Racing Reply with quote

It's 2006 drag race time to represent the Dallas Area Classic Chevy Club.
Time and speed is not important but consistancy is the key to advancing into the eliminations. To revisit Alan Strong won his class last year at I-35 Denton and won some prizes he can talk about.

The 2006 Texas Muscle Car Club Challenge kicks off 12 March, Sunday at Kennedale's Texas Raceway gates open at 09:00.

For more info go to http://www.tmccc.org/schedule.html .

Myself and Alan Strong are planning to participate with our two 57's. Any 55 or 56's out there?

Thereafter, on 26 March the TMCCC program moves to the Texas Motorplex, Ennis, TX for the full quarter mile blast activity. There the gates open at 08:00. This will be the fun event as eveyone talks about the quarter mile performance, so here the rubber meets the road and the stories will be solidified at least for a year. Good Luck.

But remember your first few runs are just the beginning. Thereafter, the car and driver both get tuned to participate. It's more intensive than golfing!!

I'm planning to participate in the series this season. I'm thinking, it might be fun this year to participate in all the races in Texas and Oklahoma.

Let's show our colors for the Dallas Area Classic Chevy's this year..

Last edited by wheezer on Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on racing again this year. I may even buy my number and race in the series. I hope we can get a couple more DACC to race with us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: