NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

complete glass set for 55 HT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexHard10
210 Series

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: complete glass set for 55 HT Reply with quote

OK, I ready to replace the side glass in the 55. The frames are pitted, so I think it'll be easier to get a complete assembled set, ready to install. Anyone have a recommendation? I know I've seen two or three vendors at shows but if someone's got an idea I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Greg
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danchuk has frames and glass, not sure they sell it all mounted up .. contact Gunnar at Stoked Out, he can find out and if needed get the glass set for you and get the Danchuk discount for DACC members .. Gunnar Groves email is Sales@StokedOutSpecialties.com or call him at 972 772-0146 ..
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a complete glasss set mail order from an outfit in Minnesota. I saw theie ad in Hemmings Motor News. Right now I do not remember their name, but the prices were good and they were quick to ship.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: