NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMCCC Drag Race Results - Redline Raceway Sept 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: TMCCC Drag Race Results - Redline Raceway Sept 9 Reply with quote

3 DACC members made the trip to the 1/8 mile Redline Raceway near Caddo Mills - Dennis Gormley, David Graves and Tom Walker. Threatening weather was around the corner and only Round 1 was completed after two time trial runs before the rains came. David Graves and Dennis Gormley both won their R1 races, while Tom Walker lite the red light and lost his R1 battle. Dennis was estatic after time trials as he ran his best ET yet with a 6.86 with his '55. Then in his R1 win he lowered it even more to a 6.83! Soon after that the rains hit and we were done for the day. Next local race is at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis on Sunday October 21st for 1/4 action followed the next Sunday by the final race of 2007 on October 28th at Kennedale's 1/8 mile Texas Raceway. Make plans to join us and represent the DACC at these final two events!

David Graves and Dennis Gormley in the staging lanes waiting to make time trial runs

Tom Walker warming his tires for Round 1 action

If the measure of the man is whether he can get the front wheels off the ground when the light turns green, then Dennis Gormley must be a big man cause those wheels are off the ground! This is Dennis' 6.83 pass.
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could have been there. I have been having a run of bad luck, now I'm having Alternator problems. Sad Evil or Very Mad

I hope to make it to Ennis.

Great photos.
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all goes well, I plan to be at the Motorplex on the 21st. Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: