NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's Alive!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2NDTIMEAROUND
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: It's Alive!! Reply with quote

This past Friday night, after getting ALL of the wires to the coil and the distributor set correctly, my son and I fired up the 350 w/ (3) 2bbl's that we've been working on for so long together. Very Happy Right now, I'm only using the center 2 bbl. I'll connect the linkage for the other 2 after more "break-in" running. We may just need to drive it up the street tonight to check out the new front disc brakes and front end work.....open headers and all!
Thanks to all that replied to my many inquiries over the past year or so. Now for the next item. Does anyone have any suggestions for someone to install the exhaust, and what type would sound good. I've changed from my old headers and will need from the collectors out to the back. I live in Mesquite, so someone on this side of town would be preferable. I was thinking of using AAA Muffler in dowtown Mesquite. Also, since we replaced all of the front-end bushings and Tie-Rods, we'll need a frontend alignment. I thought I read in the forum one time of someone that can do it in your driveway. I could also use a reference for someone on cleaning up the wiring harness that was installed years ago by someone else.
Thanks again,
Jody
Black 55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas Frame and alignment can do the front there off Joe Field Road and Harry Hines. The only place in Dallas that could do mine with the 15 1/2" wide rear tires. jim

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o31/Black-55/

www.texasoutsiders.com
www.texasthunderperformance.com
2NDTIMEAROUND
Bel Air

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Jim. Does anyone have info on getting the wiper blade refills? Just the rubber. Danchuk only sells the arm with the blade. I'll have wait on the exhaust until I re-route the gas and brake line from under the frame horn on the passenger side.
Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: