NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Texas Muscle Car Challenge Drag Series 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Texas Muscle Car Challenge Drag Series 2007 Reply with quote

It has been recently posted the TMCCC group has rescheduled the September 9th rained out drag race event over at Red Line Raceway, Caddo Mills, TX. I was drenched loading my car to depart the track that day.
It's rescheduled for November 4th back at Redline. Should be a great race due to the cool weather. I'm sure the hot chocolate, coffee and doughnuts will be available in the AM for all should it even slightly be cool. Our club participates in this series.
Before the rain dumped upon us club member Dennis Gormley ran his quickest time thus far with his hot '55 Chevy. Add to that he brought out the grill for a pre-celebration lunch for those just being there for support. So we not only had doughnuts for breakfast but hot dogs and fahitas for lunch.
So mark the schedule for Sunday, 4 November at 08:00 at Redline Raceway. Go to church Saturday then come out and watch or race Sunday AM.
Even if you don't care to race just come out and support the DACC drag race team anytime in the late morning through the early afternoon. It's cool racing these vintage cars.
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI .. the November 4th rain makeup race is for 1st round winners only... before the rains hit all of R1 was completed, from DACC that would be Dennis and myself, I will be unable to attend as I will be in Pomona for the NHRA Finals that weekend, hopefully Dennis can make it !!

And Tom, yes that was quite a FROG STRANGLER leaving Redline, I thought my vette was gonna start floating trying to get home, finally had to pull over under cover and wait it out!!

NOTE that the next TMCCC race is Sunday October 21st at the quarter mile Texas Motorplex in Ennis, PLAN TO JOIN US, we should have a great turnout from DACC!

ROLL CALL FOR ENNIS? This stuff is to much FUN, I will be there!
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Muscle Car Challenge Reply with quote

I hope that I can make it, HOWEVER OCTOBER THE 21ST IS MY 41st WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.......SO YA THINK!!!
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to make it for the Ennis race.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: