NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Forney, Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Hello from Forney, Texas Reply with quote

Morning all! I just found this site, registered and wanted to say hello.
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Nick. Your cars lookin' good. Very Happy Did you find the DACC club site? http://www.dallasclassicchevy.com/
Don
Nick P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acardon wrote:
Welcome Nick. Your cars lookin' good. Very Happy Did you find the DACC club site? http://www.dallasclassicchevy.com/
Don

Hey Don! Thanks for the welcome. I happened to find it during a search on line for something, don't remember what. At any rate, here I am.

I wish my car looked like the picture/avatar. That is a rendering that is being done with all of the things I intend to do to it. I am at least 2 years from there, unless of course I win the lottery, then it will be even longer.............so much more to do.
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Hope to se you at a club functon. Larry (5Larry7 on CT)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: