NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Power Tour 08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Power Tour 08 Reply with quote

I'm thinking about the power tour next year. It seems this has been discussed in a news letter or some where in our club documents? If it has could anyone lead me to it.

Anyone else thinking of going?

When is the latest you could make a decision to go?
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about going, in my Corvair, if the 57 is not finished. I think you can register up to the day they leave a certain location. Did you get your electrical problem fixed? What was it?
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The electrical drain is not fixed. I traced it to the lighting system, then put it on the back burner for now. I am concentrating on working on my differential. I need to replace the axle bearings. I am also installing a posi track unit. I am in the parts and tool procurement phase. I hope to start getting dirty this Sunday.

Alan
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The '08 Power Tour starts in Little Rock and ends up in Madison WI. Yes, you can register on the day, but I reccomend registering early, it is a bit cheaper and you avoid the long lines. As you may know, I am a 2 time long hauler for the Power tour. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As time goes by the less I think I will be going. I would make my chances between slim and none.
fiftysixbowtie
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a slim chance I will be going but there is a chance. It will be my 3rd tour, none of my previous trips were the long haul and this will be no different. I have family in Kansas so that's where I will drop off. Gas prices is a consideration as well. I will say that all in all I had a blast. My only complaint is they allow ANY car to join. Somehow, I don't see how a PT Cruiser fits a power tour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: