NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a Classic Chevy Store that was at Cruisin the Co

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tootsie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Classic Chevy Store that was at Cruisin the Co Reply with quote

We went to Cruisin the Coast in Mississppi and we spoke from some guys that were a Classic Chevy vendor out of Longview, Texas. We need to get some bumpers chromed for our 55 Chevy Wagon and they showed us some of there work that they had done. We wanted to make the trip this month to bring them but my husband threw their card away and now we do not know ho to get intouch with them. If there is anyone out there who might know who these people are, I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know. Here in Louisiana I just can not find anyone capable of doing a quality job on rechroming. Had a grille done and what I spent I could have bought a new one. I was really poor quality. Plan on replacing it in the future.
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Hawes of the Classic Chevy Connection is in Longview, Texas.
Rt. 2 Box 208, Hamby Road
Longview, Tx. 75605
903-663-3979
Tootsie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,

I found out today and spoke to Jim and we are taking the bumpes up to Longview, Tx the end of this month. From what I saw of the workmenship on te chrome jobs that were done for them, it was really great. Worth the 6 hr trip. And thanks for your help.

Tootsie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: