NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I whopped a Cobra ..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: I whopped a Cobra .. Reply with quote

... well not related to speed, but I did take 1st in the Sports Car class and the Cobra took 2nd, this at the 23rd Cars Of Palestine show this past Saturday, the only time I can say I beat a Cobra! .. great drive down through the East Texas countryside, over 199 cars at the show and I was also very surprised to take the Mayor's Choice from such a large number of cars to pick from, lots of nice cars and very well run show, highly recommended event if you are looking for something to do this time next year!
Bill Preston
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations.
Sounded like a great show!!!
fiftysixbowtie
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a fun drive for a group caravan next year.
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congradulations! Your car is fantastic. It should win every event you enter.
Irv
210 Series

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! I wish I would have known you were going to be there, I would have come on over. I went to that show for the first time last year and liked it. Since I had made the trip all the way up to Dallas the weekend before, I decided to stay home and do some garage cleanup and then went for a ride on the Harley.

It would be great to have that show on the club calendar for next year. I remember they had a big group of Mustangs make the trip down from Dallas last year.

Irv
Lufkin, TX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: