NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

clutch head screw bit set

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaspermaggie
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: clutch head screw bit set Reply with quote

I am looking for a clutch head scre bit set. Whare did you get it or would you let me buy it from you?
acardon
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard that NAPA has them, also Danchuk. I don't have any, so I use a flat blade screwdriver that just fits diagonaly in the head, to remove them. I usuall grind an old blade down to just fit. Tapping on the screwdriver while turning helps loosen them. If your going back original, you'll need a set to reinstall everything though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: