NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Car Insurance Reply with quote

Is there a local agent for collector/muscle car insurance I can contact for a quote? I used Wally Smith who is now retiring. He referred me to Heakler Classic Car Insurance in Flordia.
Thanks
Tom
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

Tom,
Both of my vehicles are with Grundy's. Full value set by me incase of total loss. Not local but I have the name and phone of who I've worked with for years. Tim's car also. Very inexpensive for FULL COVERAGE!

Larry
Larry Epperson
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Grundy contact Reply with quote

Joanne Lower ... 1-800-469-4216 .. Code 82
[ remembers who you are]
or

636-745-9803 fax 314-409-489 cell

jjlower@usmo.com

They are a sponsor of GOOD-GUYS.

Never had a claim but talked to a few that have with great response.
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grundy is who I use ..

you can do it all online

http://www.grundy.com/

also club member Larry Rogers in Tyler is a agent that represents Grundy .. his website is http://www.heritageinstyler.com and I am sure he can fix you right up!
Bill Preston
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We recently transferred all our Grundy policies
on our classic cars to Larry at Heritage in Tyler.
melody57
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Car Insurance Reply with quote

TomWalker wrote:
Is there a local agent for collector/muscle car insurance I can contact for a quote? I used Wally Smith who is now retiring. He referred me to Heakler Classic Car Insurance in Flordia.
Thanks
Tom

We would be happy to try to help you with your classic insurance. We are in Tyler, TEXAS www.heritageinstyler.com or larry@heritageinstyler.com
If you have already solved your problem then check us out when you come up for renewal. We are members & a sponsor of DACC and drive a 57 Chevrolet.
Larry Rogers Sr.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: