NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hatfield Restorations Car Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irv
210 Series

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Hatfield Restorations Car Show Reply with quote

I saw the Hatfield Restoration's Car Show at Canton for yesterday, April 11th, listed on our weekly email newsletter and decided I would check it out. I live at Lufkin, so it was a 2 hour trip for me and I had a nice time driving my '55 up through the beautiful East Texas countryside. I had no idea this place even existed before the newsletter came out and was I surprised! Their website www.hatfieldrestorations.com shows a lot of the complex, but you have to go there to get the whole picture. It is REALLY nice! There were about 175 cars from all over the area and ranged from antique originals to classics to hotrods and everything in between. The event was sponsored by Hatfield's and their employees and it benefitted a local charity, with everyone asked to make a donation.
I met another new DACC member, Marv from Grand Prairie and we had a nice visit.
'
If DACC has not done it yet, you might consider a trip to this location. One of the bosses there said they welcome car clubs all the time and will give tours of the facility.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: