NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reasonable paint job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemo
210 Series

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reasonable paint job Reply with quote

My car is at a body shop in Lewisville getting painted. It should be finished in a few days.

If anyone is looking for a complete paint job, this place has done a great job so far and for a very reasonable price.....nothing close to the mega prices charged by the custom shops. I dropped it off about 8 weeks ago and it needed a bunch of work. No worries about it being held up for months at this place. I'll post pics once I get it back.

Jeff
2NDTIMEAROUND
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff, Who did our work?
2NDTIMEAROUND
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry! YOUR work?
belairvette
Bel Air

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Name of Shop and nature of work Reply with quote

My '56 will be ready for the shop soon but will need body work in addition to paint. I live in Hickory Creek so Lewisville would be very convenient to visit my '56 while she's in "Paint Shop Prison". Name of the shop? Ed
2NDTIMEAROUND
Bel Air

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've taken my 2 door sedan to Rondos Rods in Trenton, Tx. It's just east of Mckinney on hwy 121. The young man there has done paint jobs that have won awards at the Goodguys. Right now, my car is getting (2) new quarter panels and rocker panels so it will be a while before it gets any color on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: