NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

150 business coupe qtr. glass windows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FALFAS55
150 series

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: 150 business coupe qtr. glass windows Reply with quote

HELP,Guys does anybody on here know how to or have instructions on installing the stationary qtr. glass on a 150 model.I have the seals,but not the know how.Thanks,FALFA Question
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, but not positive, that the body has metal clips that have a hole in the center and those are attached with a screw and that holds the window in place .. then the inside window moulding covers those clips when it is installed ... you might have to make your own if you don't have these clips .. maybe someone will chime in that knows for sure ..
Irv
210 Series

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but I bet someone on www.trifive.com will know. There are forums on there for everything and thousands of members now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: