NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMCCC Kennedale Drags 18 October 09, gates open 0800hrs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: TMCCC Kennedale Drags 18 October 09, gates open 0800hrs Reply with quote

Okay, we are in the 09 home stretch drag race series for the points in the Texas Muscle car Club Challange Series for 2009. This weekend on Sunday, 18 October is the next of the 09 race series race events. Try out your car and we regulars will offer assistance and help your effort to be safe and participate while having a great time legally running "Wide Open" for the race course. Gates open at 08:00. My '57 is back in action after a rear end gear replacement and hopefully it should improve the performance of the original 2X4 283/270 hp intake carb-manifold setup now in my '57.
Who's planning?
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad you got your rear fixed (car) ..

count me to be there and get in the way as a spectator ..
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left before the end of racing, but I can report in attendance was Tom Walker, brother Mark, Nick Roppolo, Marvin Cowden, James Carson, myself and I don't recall seeing anyone else from DACC, Nick went out in R1, Tom and James won their R1 matches but went out in R2, Marvin and myself were there just to get in the way, when I left Nick and Tom were running the consolation eliminater (for R1 & R2 losers) but I don't have results of that, Tom was still experimenting with his 2 - 4 barrel set up and with more tinkering may get that set up to run ... anyone have consolation eliminator results? ..
wheezer
Bel Air

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Nick won his 1st round and Tom Walker low on fuel unloaded $50 for fuel to test in the Race of Champions for testing purposes lost his 1st round when the tranny shifter launched the car into neutral, a real show stopper for team Walker. Team Ropollo continued and was out in the 2nd round when he was out run at the finish line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: