NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated
The function of this message board has become unstable with no way to update and will be disabled soon.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting the photo at all costs ..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Graves
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Getting the photo at all costs .. Reply with quote

as some know, my son does drag racing photography and at the recent NHRA Finals in Pomona Calif, one photographer got an eye full, now I am not sure he is smart but it is what it is .. the photographer never flinched until it would have been to late, luckily it didn't come to that .. here is the photos/story from this incident ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1234929/Cheating-death-The-moment-British-photographer-narrowly-escapes-crushed-runaway-drag-race-car.html

my son Chris was standing in that exact spot just 5 minutes before (shooting the nitro cars), this car was an alcohol car and Chris chose not to shoot them during this session and moved on .. likely a good choice ..
57boxman
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He really believed in that wall, didn't he. I wonder about him.
LDRollow
Bel Air

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some great pics, but at what risk? Larry
57shifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY COW!!!! I think he deserves another hat!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NOTICE - Dallas Area Classic Chevys Message Board Will Soon Be Deactivated Forum Index -> Misc. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: